Outdoor Soccer is available in the fall (Aug-Oct) and spring (Mar-May). Outdoor practices and home games are held at the fields by the Cedar Lake Ministries (CLM) RV Park located at 8816 W 137th Ave, Cedar Lake, IN. Away games within the region may include travel as far away as Ft. Wayne, IN or locations like Goshen, South Bend, and possibly to Indianapolis for the away tournament.
- Outdoor teams are being fielded for the following ages: 8U; 9U/10U; 11U/12U; 13U/14U.
- IFC plays in the Indiana Soccer League which determines team placement based on birth year not school year.
- Tryouts are necessary for outdoor team placement. There are several levels of play for outdoor players. If you missed our tryout dates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Following tryouts, players will be contacted with a registration link and team selection.
- Uniforms include both home and away jerseys and shorts with player numbers, 2 pairs of socks, 2 pennies and a matching bag. Home jerseys are white and away jerseys are orange.
Indoor Soccer is available for three Sessions (7 Weeks each) running from Oct to March with a 2 week break for Christmas. All indoor practices and games are held at the Dyer Indoor Soccer Arena (DISA) on Exchange / 101st Street in Dyer, Indiana
- Age brackets for indoor teams: 8U; 10U; 12U; 14U; 19U-HS Boys; 19U COED; and Family/Open (THU and SUN). Depending on registration, teams may not be created for each indoor session and players may be asked to play for a different age bracket.
- Our goal is 10-11 players per team (12 players max for younger teams).
- IFC will use Orange jerseys. Jerseys are available at the DISA concession stand.
- Teams may play in indoor tournaments which may be at additional cost.