1st Session: Oct 21 – Dec 8 REGISTRATION CLOSED
2nd Session: Dec 9 – Feb 2 (2 week Christmas break)
3rd Session: Feb 10 – Mar 27 REGISTER BY FEB 9
Spring Outdoor: Mar 21 – Jun – Deadline: DEC 11
Approved OUTDOOR players, click HERE TO REGISTER.
All Others, click HERE TO REGISTER.
- All signups must be done via gotsoccer.com (see tips below).
- There are no tryouts for Indoor soccer. Outdoor players must tryout and be offered a spot by IFC’s Director of Coaching.
- Outdoor tryouts for the 19-20 season are held in June (for fall) & December (for spring). Click here for tryout info.
- Once a player is signed up for fall outdoor with IFC, that player is committed to the club for the entire 19-20 season (ie: Fall & Spring Outdoor) per ISL rules. Spring participation isn’t required but if a player plays in the spring, it must be with IFC.
- Discounts are available when you register for outdoor and indoor session packages. Multi-session discounts only apply when registering for all sessions upfront.
- IFC plans to field multiple 8U-19U indoor teams as well as 8U-16U outdoor travel teams.
- Once teams are determined, IFC will contact you via email with your practice and game times.
- Each registration form allows you to indicate your playing intent (outdoor/indoor, session 1, 2 and/or 3) and to pay accordingly.
- Want to play for a 2nd team, same session (such as Tuesday night Coed and Saturday morning High School)? This too is an option on the Registration form.
- The required Athlete Waiver & Release Form and Photo Release Form are included in the online Registration process.
- Payment plans are provided for many of these programs. Need even more time to pay? Please contact our registrar to request assistance.
- Indoor jerseys may be purchased at the Dyer Indoor Soccer Arena concession stand.
- Outdoor uniform are required for all players U9 and up and is included as an option on the Registration form. Each player must have a uniform that fits, no more than 3 years old.
Gotsoccer.com Registration Tips
- IFC is using an online tool called gotsoccer.com to register players for both outdoor and indoor programs.
- All current and prior IFC outdoor players have a gotsoccer login. Don’t know your login info? Use the Player Password Lookup link on the gotsoccer Registration page to have that info sent to you.
- Never played with IFC before? No problem. Simply create an account on the Registration login page.