Registration links will be available after Tryouts are finished in June.
- If you have registered using gotsoccer before, look for REGISTERED USERS and either Login to Family Account to register multiple kids or enter your login as an Individual User.
- Don’t know your login info? Click Player Password Lookup (for Individuals) or Forgot password link (for Families) to be emailed that info.
- New to gotsoccer? No problem. Enter your info under NEW USER.
- There are no tryouts for Indoor soccer.
- Outdoor travel players must tryout and be offered a spot by IFC’s Director of Coaching.
- Outdoor tryouts for travel teams are held in June for fall play & December for spring play. TRYOUT INFORMATION.
- Once a player is signed up for fall outdoor with IFC, that player is committed to the club for the entire season (ie: Fall & Spring Outdoor) per ISL rules. Spring participation isn’t required but if a player plays in the spring, it must be with IFC.
- Discounts are available when you register for outdoor and indoor session packages. Multi-session discounts only apply when registering for all sessions upfront.
- IFC plans to field multiple 6U-19U indoor teams as well as 6U-15U outdoor rec and travel teams.
- Once teams are determined, IFC will contact you via email with your practice and game times.
- Each registration form allows you to indicate your playing intent (outdoor/indoor, session 1, 2 and/or 3) and to pay accordingly.
- Want to play for a 2nd team, same session (ie: Tuesday night Coed and Saturday morning High School)? Choose this option when you register.
- The required Athlete Waiver & Release Form and Photo Release Form are included in the online Registration process.
- Payment plans are provided for many of these programs. Need even more time to pay? Please contact our registrar to request assistance.
- Indoor jerseys may be purchased at the Dyer Indoor Soccer Arena concession stand.
- Outdoor uniform are required for all players 9U and up and is included as an option on the Registration form. Each player must have a uniform that fits, no more than 3 years old.