Tryouts were held early June for the fall/winter/spring 2021-2022 season. If you missed tryouts, please contact the Director of Coaching.
Current IFC players:
- Are required to attend tryouts for team placement. If unable to attend, please contact the Director of Coaching.
- The Tryout link above will direct you to the new version of GotSoccer and you will be creating a new login.
- All players must attend tryouts regardless of whether they have been on an IFC outdoor team in the past. If you make the team in the fall, you will not need to tryout again for the following spring.
- If you have registered online, you will receive a player tryout number when you arrive. If you did not pre-register, please arrive 10 minutes early to complete your registration form and receive a player tryout number.
- The tryout for each group will focus on individual skills and techniques as well as small sided games/scrimmages.
- If your player cannot attend the currently scheduled tryouts, please submit an information request form, subject “Request Tryout” with your player’s name and birth year (BY).
Tryouts will determine player selection and team slotting. A certain number of players may play up but a player can never play down from their BY. IFC offers three categories of player development within its selection/offer process:
- Selected FT (full-time) Team Player (FTP): Player is selected and offered the opportunity to train and play with team for 100% of all events. Pays full individual team price.
- Selected PT (part-time) Player (PTP): Player is selected and offered the opportunity to train 100% and play 50% to 60% of all game events.
- Selected Training Only Player (TOP): If a player does not make a team or a team is not available these players can still train with their age/ability group in preparation for the next season at a reduced cost. These players may at times be called up or guested to play with a team.
IFC will begin sending out selection emails soon after tryouts are completed. Once email selection is sent, player has 48 hours to accept selection and register for play.
Outdoor fees by age groups are shown on the Fee Schedule. Fees do not include travel, lodging, food or other miscellaneous, non-field training or player costs or fees. The fall session will include 7-8 games, a competitive away tournament, and 1.5 hour training sessions twice a week.
Note: The fall session is a longer season than the spring so the games are more spread out.