What is IFC?
llliana Futbol Club (IFC) is a Christian community youth soccer club established as a 501c to provide local soccer players with low-cost, year-round soccer training and Biblical life principles. The IFC logo focuses on three words, “Pursuing Life Goals”; words we hope will encourage our youth to excel on the pitch and the field of life as they pursue God’s plan for their dreams.
- Indoor soccer is available for three Sessions (7 Weeks each) running from Oct to March with a 2 week break for Christmas. All indoor practices and games are held at the Dyer Indoor Soccer Arena (DISA) on Exchange / 101st Street in Dyer, Indiana.
- Outdoor soccer is available in the fall (Aug-Oct) and spring (Mar-May). Outdoor practices and home games are held at the fields by the Cedar Lake Ministries (CLM) trailer park located at 8816 W 137th Ave, Cedar Lake, IN. Away games within the region may include travel as far away as Ft. Wayne, IN or locations like Goshen, South Bend, and possibly to Indianapolis for the away tournament.
- Teams for indoor include the following age brackets: U8; U10; U12; U14; U19HS Boys; U19 COED; and Family/Open (THU and SUN). Depending on registration, teams may not be created for each indoor session and players may be asked to play for a different age bracket.
- Our goal is 10-11 players per team (12 players max for younger teams).
- IFC will use Orange jerseys as primary with Blue and Grey as backup. Jerseys are available at the DISA concession stand.
- IFC teams may play in indoor tournaments which may be at additional cost.
- Outdoor teams are being fielded for the following ages (BY=birth year):
U8 (BY2012/2011); U9/U10 (BY2010/2009); U11/U12 (BY2008/2007); U13/U14 (BY2005/2006).
- IFC plays in the Indiana Soccer League which determines team placement based on birth year not school year.
- Tryouts are necessary for outdoor team placement. There are several levels of play for outdoor players. Click here for information on outdoor tryouts and player levels.
- Outdoor team uniforms include both home and away jerseys and shorts with player numbers, 2 pairs of socks, 2 pennies and a matching bag. Home jerseys are white and away jerseys are orange.