1st Session: Oct – Dec
2nd Session: Dec – Feb with 2 week break for Christmas
3rd Session: Feb – Mar
Fall 2019 IFC Outdoor Players, use this link to register.
All others, use this link to register.
- All signups must be done via gotsoccer.com (see below).
- There are no tryouts for Indoor soccer.
- Discounts are available when you register for outdoor and indoor session packages.
- Multi-session discounts only apply when registering for all sessions upfront.
- IFC plans to field multiple 8U to 19U indoor teams.
- Once teams are determined, IFC will contact you via email with your practice and game times.
- Indoor jerseys may be purchased at the Dyer Indoor Soccer Arena concession stand.
- The required Athlete Waiver & Release Form and Photo Release Form are included in the online Registration process.
- IFC Tryouts for this fall were held June 4-13, 2019. If you missed tryouts and are interested in playing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an alternate tryout date.
- Tryouts for the spring will be held in November, early December.
- Once teams are determined, IFC will contact players via email with team selection and a registration link.
- Complete the Registration form / online payment using gotsoccer.com (see below).
- IFC plans to field multiple 8U to 14U outdoor teams this season.
- An outdoor uniform kit is required for all players U9 and up and is included as an option on the Registration form. Each player must have a uniform that fits, no more than 3 years old.
- The required Athlete Waiver & Release Form and Photo Release Form are included in the online registration process.
Gotsoccer.com REGISTRATION PROCESS
- IFC is now using an online tool called gotsoccer.com to register players for both outdoor and indoor programs.
- Communications about game times, schedules, tournaments, etc… will be done using gotsoccer.
- All current and prior IFC Outdoor players already have a gotsoccer login. Don’t know what that is? Use the Player Password Lookup link on the Registration form login page to have that sent to you.
- Never played with IFC outdoor? No problem. Simply create an account on the Registration login page.
- Each registration form allows you to indicate your playing intent (outdoor/indoor, session 1, 2 and/or 3) and to pay accordingly.
- Payment plans are provided for many of these programs. Need even more time to pay? Please contact our registrar to request assistance.
- Outdoor uniform kits are available as options under the Registration form.
- Want to play for a 2nd team, same session (such as Tuesday night Coed and Saturday morning High School)? This too is an option on the Registration form.